ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH SHORTENED FLUID OR EQUIPMENT LIFE DUE TO CONTAMINATION?
Circulating and hydraulic oils are designed to carry contaminants back to the oil reservoir where they are allowed to settle. Over time, the lubricant may become overloaded with these contaminants, but there may be no sign of any physical or chemical degradation in the lubricant itself. Our On-Site Reclamation Program effectively removes these harmful contaminants to help maintain fluid performance, increase oil change intervals, and reduce component failure. The process can be completed during normal production without shutting down equipment.
On-Site Reclamation extends the life of lubricants and equipment through filtration, dehydration (water removal), and additive renewal
• Removes solid particles • Removes free and emulsified water • Refortifies additives such as demulsifiers and anti-foamants • Adjusts viscosity • Removes air and dissolved gases
• Increased equipment life and reliability
• Reduced lubricant consumption
• Reduced disposal and replacement costs
• Reduced environmental impact
• Documentation and certification
We can also provide rapid response to emergency fluid contamination problems. We are equipped and trained to deliver timely fluid conditioning services that reduce any downtime your plant or equipment would experience while waiting for service. The On-Site Reclamation Program is designed to service all brands of lubricants.
Merle Boes Inc. 11372 E Lakewood Blvd Holland MI 49424 Phone 616-392-7036 Toll Free 800-545-0706 Fax 616-392-5041 Map